My Daily Activities
This is my activities in an ordinary day, these acts may vary depending on the day, but these activities are usually I done in a day. When I open my eyes, I usually get up and sit for a while to send a prayer. I take a bath first and the make a bed. And then I have my breakfast and some drinks. Not long after having my breakfast, I am preparing my school stuffs. After that, I go to campus by motorcycle and usually takes about 30 minutes trip to my campus. I usually go home at noon or afternoon and then have lunch with my parents. If there is still much time left, I just waste my spare time in the front of my PC or the internet cafĂ©’s PC to browse the internet or just lay down to take a rest.
In the night, I have a dinner with my parents and I just watch some TV shows for a while. Later in the night, I go to bed and prepare my lesson stuffs, or just study my lesson. After everything is done, I sit down, send a prayer, and go to the dreamland. These are my whole-day activities in an ordinary day.
A prayer?????????
BalasHapusgood boy...
I don't believe that you pray everyday. tomorrow morning, I will go to your house. He....
BalasHapuswell, good boy...
BalasHapushey boy, i found a mistake when i just began to read your assignment , you said like this "this is my daily activities" . is that true? i think it should be "these are" . am i true?
BalasHapushe..he..he..
BalasHapustoo short but, good writing boy...
simple and ordinary...
like you said.
:-)
Please use simple present tense only..
BalasHapusbe careful..
What a short writing???!!!
BalasHapusJust one blink I can finish to read it...!!!
Hahaha....You pray everyday,hah???!!!
Impossible...!!!!!!
wahahahahaha......too short..........hahahaha I doubt you pray in the morning and night.....wakakaka
BalasHapusHm, I just want to give a comment: pray, that's good habit.
BalasHapusCheer up, boy!!
Hm....in your ordinary day??? so what do you do in your extraordinary day?
BalasHapusyour daily activities are so simple... :p
BalasHapusJust ignore their doubt about your prayer habit. Just do what you think is right for you to be done. Okay??
BalasHapusAbout your writing, it IS too short. But it is enough to make me able t imagine your day. Keep it up!
it is too short but well writing.
BalasHapuscomments:
"are ussualy I done" or "are ussualy done by me"?
"the" or "then" in "I take a bath first..."
"ussualy takes" or "ussualy it takes"?
thank you.
Simplicity is good, but in a proper occasion will be better.
BalasHapusSpeak up man!
Eventhough it's short, but well writing...
Keep on rockin'...