Senin, 30 Maret 2009

Moment of the happy

Moment of happiness
In the earlier time, my house was very cheerful, because there were many human lived inside. But lately, my older brothers were left our lovely home, because their workplaces are really far away from our home. So they decided to live in a place closer to their workplaces. As the result, my cheerful home became so quite, even I just need few seconds to go to the dreamland. I felt very lonely, not only me, but also my parents.
The only moment for us to gather is when there is a long holiday. Like the Idul Fitri, Easter, or Christmas holiday. My brothers come home together with their wife and child (they are very cute). Of course, the house is come to "life" again. It is seriously excellent moment of happiness when all of them are back to our "headquarter". My mother cannot wait to be in the moment again. There are many nice food, snacks, magazines, and many more. It just becomes a great moment.
It is very colorful when we are gathered, and like my mother, I just cannot wait this moment to come home again.

10 komentar:

  1. yup,family is everything...
    anyway,good writing...

    BalasHapus
  2. Your family like "Keluarga Cemara" Very dramatic...

    BalasHapus
  3. Cool family. As cool as fire.. LOL..No I meant good..

    BalasHapus
  4. is that your true family??? Because your family looks nice but you're not nice...hahaha...

    BalasHapus
  5. did your brother give you "fitrah" when your family celebrated idul fitri????
    heheheh........

    BalasHapus
  6. Short and nice writing.
    Your story makes me remember about my family..
    ^^

    BalasHapus
  7. Thanks for your comment Seto... You're right...

    Well, your writing is good, too. Is it nice to have nephews or nieces? I'm curious.

    Well, keep it up!

    BalasHapus
  8. hahaha how unlucky your nephews or nieces are, hehehe just kid. I love my family too. Nephews or nieces make the house more live. hehehehe

    BalasHapus
  9. That is a good story, but, don't you think it's your family's habitual activity every Christmas, Easter, and alike.
    It's not a type of past activity, but, if you tell one of those moments when your family celebrated those big days, then it'll be one.

    Good story...

    BalasHapus