My bag is not a new one. I bought it 3 years ago, when I was still a senior school student. There are 3 reason why I decided to buy that bag. Firstly, the price was so reasonable to me, at the time I bought the bag, I didn't insert much money inside my wallet, unfortunately I forgot the price. Secondly, the bag's color was my favorite color, blue, combined with black. But now, the blue color is withered and turned to gray. Thirdly, I like its shape. It's so cool, comfort to wear, and... it's just cool to wear i think. It has 2 main pockets but it's enough to contain my books, clothes, stationary, and many more.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
I just kicked your bag. LOL.
BalasHapusOK
BalasHapusI know.
"There are 3 reason why I decided to buy that bag." Shouldn't it "3 reasons"?
BalasHapusha..ha..
BalasHapusi bought my bag when i was in my second degree of JHS,could you believe it?!?!
mine is older than yours,isn't it?!?!