Selasa, 24 Februari 2009

Describing One of Our Lecturer

I am going to describe one of lecturer. This one is a man, not a woman, and he is a lecturer. He is not too tall, but not too short. He is rather fat, especially in his stomach area. His hair is wavy and its color is black with little reddish. When lecturing, his face is always happy, even when we weren't photocopy his book yet, because he smiles all the time, it called "Sumeh" in Javanese, maybe when he is sleeping too. His appearance in clothing is surely formal, wearing shirt, a pant, black shoes, and a watch. He speaks very loudly and it is very good for the near-deaf. The complexion of this lecturer is medium, not too dark, not too bright. Have you seen the Spiderman movie? You should noticed the main villain of this movie, The Green Goblin. He is always smiling too, when laughing, it sounds: "kek-kek-kek-kek-kek!!", like a witch but he is riding on a fantastic glider, not a magical broom. As an ordinary, Green Goblin is called Norman Osborne and you should be familiar with his face, especially when you are in the Indonesian Language course. In conclusion, Norman Osborne's face is much resembling with our lecturer I am talking about. Hopefully, this lecturer is also coming to the class with a glider too, it will be great!! Finally, can you guess this lecturer? Come on! you can do it! Don't give up!!

20 komentar:

  1. I think he is Mr. Chosa right?
    he..he..he...
    I can guess it bro...:-P

    BalasHapus
  2. he must be Mr. P. Harrianto, isn't it?
    ha... ha... I'm very Clever.

    BalasHapus
  3. Seto...
    I'm sure that he is Pak "P"
    kek-kek-kek-kek

    BalasHapus
  4. Your father right?
    Pak 'P'
    He is not PBI's lecturer

    BalasHapus
  5. let me guess who he is . he is mr. P right ?!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. I'm confuse..You describe your favorite lecturer or Goblin???
    Yeah, i agree with Torrouw... He must be Mr. harianto....

    ps: Please don't be "IYIK" in just 3 seconds!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. Even though he's not PBI lecturer..he DOES lecture in our class and he's Mr.P...oops,, i mean Pak P..

    BalasHapus
  8. 100 for you. You are right.
    then let me guess who is he. I think he is Mr. Chosa. Am I right? ^^

    BalasHapus
  9. I think, he is Mr. haryanto.

    BalasHapus
  10. i am sure that he is Pak P.
    let's check it out...!

    BalasHapus
  11. haha....i know him...
    pak petRuzzz..hehe

    BalasHapus
  12. PAK P
    because only him that fit with "When lecturing, his face is always happy, even when we weren't photocopy his book yet,,,,"

    BalasHapus
  13. He is "Pak P" hehehehe...
    I can't stop laughing when read yours. Your description about him is really amusing. I like it.

    BalasHapus
  14. Pak P yapz?
    hahahahaha,
    You are a naughty boy. Yo said that he is a fat (elderly) man, especially in his stomach area..
    Oh no no nonononono...
    Kejamnya dunia.. :(

    BalasHapus
  15. ...one of lecturer(S)...
    Good, your description on this person makes me laugh...Funny

    BalasHapus
  16. Thanks four your comments!!!

    BalasHapus